Monday, January 16, 2012

Week Summary

My goal for the week was to run 4 times, and go to yoga 6. I didn't quite pull it off, but close. I went over my miles, and under my yoga. I did the required 5 on Monday and made it to yoga. Tuesday I saw Kim for Power 1 & 2 as scheduled. However, Wednesday I never made it to yoga, but ran over the 6 scheduled miles. On the other hand on Thursday I covered the 6 miles AND went to Power 1 & 2. Friday I took off, and Saturday I ran a little over 7 miles, but the whole weekend I didn't set foot in the yoga studio :( I'm going to try harder next week.
Here's next week's goals:


Day Run Yoga
Monday 6 miles Power Unplugged
Tuesday OFF Power 1 & 2
Wednesday 7 miles OFF
Thursday 6 miles Power 1 & 2
Friday OFF Core
Saturday 9 miles Yin Yoga
Sunday OFF (Power 1&2 OR Snowboarding) + Unplugged

No comments:

Post a Comment