Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Slowly Failing... already

I ideally would like to blame this early failure on my work. I am busy as hell, even slightly overwhelmed and I can't sleep at night. I didn't do anything on Monday, my excuse being the Christmas picture. Its a good excuse. Yoga was at 7:30, and we were trying to get the perfect shot until about 6:30, then printing, and framing and food, and I suck so I didn't go. Yesterday was another failure to attend yoga. I was actually on my way to yoga, and realized I didn't bring any pants, there were two choices at that point 1) go to yoga and buy $50 PrAna pants (which would have been awesome, yet financially irresponsible) or 2) go home, skip yoga, and watch Bones all evening. Guess which option won? Yes, the lazy option. But I am going tonight. 5:40, D'ana's Core class. I am going. I am going. I am going. Period.
In regards to my inability to sleep and rest, and the fact that I still had over $500 left on my cafeteria plan, I went to acupuncture. I went to the clinic on 39th, Dr. Zuo. Heavy Chinese accent, very friendly and funny. I like the place. He stuck some needless in my feet, legs, wrist and the crown of my head (first for me and it didn't feel good at all). Then he proceeded to hook up an electric current to my feet, my first reaction was panic, but I didn't let it show, I figured he's not out to kill me. I sucked it up, and started to feel a tapping and clicking in the bottom of my left foot. What a strange sensation. The other moment of panic came over me when Dr. Zuo then said "Okay. 20 minutes." and left closing the door and turning of the light. "Relax". I'm not a big fan of electricity, needles, blood, gore, fire, spiders and snakes bring it on... electricity is a little bit scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment