Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally back to yoga class!

I know it's been less than a week since I've been to yoga, but it certainly felt like eternity. Not to mention the butt kicking I got from missing so many classes. Firefly? Crazy 8? Ouch. Well I was actually pretty proud of myself for how far I got in each pose. I couldn't get my legs all the way straight behind my head and shoulders in firefly, but I did get them lifted pretty high, and was looking up.
This being firefly...
Crazy 8, well it's crazy. I got my legs off the floor and crossed in front of my where I remained barely hovering. My butt is too heavy for my abs to lift, at least at this point. However, I'm pretty sure there is hope for me, and I will conquer said crazy 8 and y'all think I'm crazy!
Crazy 8:
The other pose that always gives me trouble, is Bird of Paradise. I just can't seem to straighten one or the other, back or leg. If I straighten my back, my leg bends; if I straighten my leg my back bends. Any suggestions? Other than of course practice practice practice... I got that ;)
Bird of Paradise:

No comments:

Post a Comment